The second coming of the Lord Jesus is imminent ...

Sacrifice to Jesus ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Sacrifice to Jesus through Mary - Mary's Slave

Marek
(@readyjesuscoming)
Member Admin

THE BEST AND SHORTEST WAY TO HEAVEN - WHAT IT RELIES

1. A SLAVE OF THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY (NNSM) IS ALL DEVOTED TO THE MOTHER OF GOD.
Slave of the Immaculate Heart of Mary (NNSM) from the moment of the Solemn Act of Surrender to Jesus Christ by Mary according to St. Louis Maria Grignion de Montfort during the Holy Sacrifice of the Holy Mass - he is whole, with good will and love devoted to the Mother of God.

2. MARY'S SLAVE IS FULLY AT THE DISPOSAL OF THE MOTHER OF GOD'S SON.
The slave of Mary, after submitting the Act of Sacrifice, becomes the property of the Mother of God. He is devoted to her matters and intentions. He is a submissive, faithful and fully available servant.

3. MARY'S SLAVE FAITHFULLY PRACTICES REPARATIVE SERVICE.
Mary's slave obediently accepts the call of the Immaculate Heart of Our Lady, which has been proclaimed to the world in the Message of Fatima since 1917.
Fatima's Call is summed up in three words: prayer, penance, and reward. The means to fulfill these calls is to accept, faithfully practice and fulfill the Devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Jesus makes a promise to all those who faithfully practice the devotion according to Mary's wishes. It is a promise to receive a grace effective for salvation. Therefore, Mary asks for the Rewarding Devotion to Her Immaculate Heart, celebrated on 5 Saturdays of the month. Mary's slave lives in the spirit of wages. He contributes to this remuneration all his life and everyday life, accepting and offering all the hardships, sufferings and experiences. Holy children: Lucia, Jacinta and Francis are an example for us. They offered God everything that concerned their lives, according to the words spoken by the Angel:

"Make a sacrifice of everything you can to make amends for the sins with which He (God) is offended and to obtain the conversion of sinners"
(Words of an Angel, Fatima, Summer 1916).

“It has been (several dozen) years since I appeared in the poor Cova da Iria, in Fatima, to bring My important Message to people. Today this Message becomes more urgent and relevant. Topical - because never has humanity been so close to its own destruction as it is now. Urgent - because what God's Justice has decided is being realized gradually and quickly today. All of you, accept your Mother's fearful call. Return to the path leading to God through prayer and conversion "
(To Priests, Beloved Sons of Our Lady, Messages of the Blessed Virgin Mary to Fr. Stefano Gobbi, 142, December 31, 1977).

“Make up for my poor children: for sinners. I am asking you for what I asked the three children to whom I appeared in Fatima. Do you want to offer your life in a spirit of prayer and reward for the salvation of all sinners, especially for those who need God's mercy the most? So with me you will form a great web of love and salvation, spread throughout the world "
(To the Priests, Beloved Sons of Our Lady, Messages of the Blessed Virgin Mary to Fr Stefano Gobbi, 586, December 31, 1996).

4. Mary's slave is consecrated to her Immaculate heart.
Mary asks for consecration to her Immaculate Heart.

“I am asking that the act of consecration to My Immaculate Heart - for which I insist with anxious persistence - be carried out by Bishops, Priests, religious and lay faithful. Let everyone do it, that the time of the great trial that has just come may be shortened "
(To the Priests, Beloved Sons of Our Lady, Messages of the Blessed Virgin Mary to Fr. Stefano Gobbi, 521, May 22, 1994).

“In the spiritual Temple of My Immaculate Heart, I take into My arms all My little children who, by their act of consecration to My Immaculate Heart, have entrusted themselves completely to Me. They are safe because Mom carries them in her arms. In the spiritual Temple of My Immaculate Heart I will prepare the complete return of humanity to the Lord, the path of conversion and penance, a change of heart and life "
(To Priests, Beloved Sons of Our Lady, Messages of the Blessed Virgin Mary to Fr. Stefano Gobbi, 564, 02/02/1996).

“First of all, it is about sacrificing ourselves, our unrighteous likes, renouncing our sinful preferences which have their source in sensuality, selfishness, comfort and ambition.
Second, sacrifices accepted and made voluntarily to offer them to the Lord as a humble gift of our love and gratitude. It is this consecration that the hearts of Jesus and Mary expect to accept and bring them to God - the Father as the fruit of the continuation of His Work of Redemption for the salvation of humanity. Those who will live in devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, will be truly converted and consecrated to God ", these will constitute" ... a new generation that will overcome evil! ". The "new generation" is the generation of the Immaculate Heart, and "Mary is his Mother"
(cf. Sister Lucy, Appeals of the Message of Fatima).

Pope Benedict XVI in 2011 said:
“I believe that the great public act (consecration of the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary) has already been realized. I think it is important now to internalize the act of entrustment, let it penetrate us, let it be accomplished in us. "
(interview with the Holy Father Benedict XVI; Tv Rai Uno on April 22, 2011).

5. MARY'S SLAVE FULFILLS THE REQUEST OF THE CAREFUL MOTHER TO BE REFILLED IN THE ARC.

This Ark is the Immaculate Heart of Mary. She wants to place each of her children in a safe haven by a voluntary act of our will. By consecrating ourselves to her heart, she invites us to enter the Ark, in which there is an effective refuge, so that we may live in obedience to God, our Creator, and maintain a living faith, unshakable hope and passionate love.

“God made me the Ark for all mankind. In my Immaculate Heart you will find refuge "
(Adam Man, Here I am making everything new. Messages for 2013-2014, p. 241).

“Today I am giving you the means that the Father offers you to help you return to Him: My Immaculate Heart. Devote yourselves all to this Heart and entrust yourselves to the arms of your Heavenly Mother. "
(To Priests, Beloved Sons of Our Lady, Messages of the Blessed Virgin Mary to Fr. Stefano Gobbi, 142, December 31, 1977).

“To all mankind, I open the door of My Immaculate Heart, a safe haven into which it should enter for its salvation. This is why I have built for you the ark of the new covenant that you must enter to reach the new times that await you. "
(To the Priests, Beloved Sons of Our Lady, Messages of the Blessed Virgin Mary to Father Stefano Gobbi, 584, December 8, 1996)

6. MARY'S SLAVE, HIDDEN IN THE ARKA, BEGES RESCUE FOR HIMSELF, HIS KINDERS AND THE WHOLE WORLD.
Mary invites us to introduce her closest relatives, friends and the whole world to the Ark of Her Heart.

“Comfort Me in pain. I am asking you to bring to the safe refuge of My Immaculate Heart all distant people, atheists, sinners, slaves of sin and evil - those who have been deceived by the deceptive snares of My and your Adversary. Learn from me to entrust yourselves with confidence to the Truth of God's Word. When Jesus returns to you in the splendor of His divine glory, then this poor, sinful and wounded humanity, which lies within the tomb of corruption and death, will come out to finally begin the new times of its reborn life "
(To Priests, Beloved Sons of Our Lady, Messages of the Blessed Virgin Mary to Fr Stefano Gobbi, 570, April 6, 1996).

7. THE SLAVE OF MARY IS THE APOSTLE OF THE IMMACULATE, TO Hasten the triumph of her Immaculate Heart foretold in Fatima, for the glory of the Holy Trinity.

The NNSM strives to make Mary better known and loved. He rushes to spread veneration to Our Lady by propagating the Holy Rosary, the devotion to her Immaculate Heart and the Message of Fatima. In this apostolate, through personal dedication to the love of the Two Hearts, he combines the devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary with the devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, just as these Hearts are bound by the inseparable Covenant of Holy Communion and Unity.

"In the safe refuge of My Immaculate Heart, which the Holy Trinity offers you as the ark of salvation for the last days, you will wait with trust and prayer for the return of Jesus in glory, who will bring His Kingdom into the world and make all things new."
(To Priests, Beloved Sons of Our Lady, Messages of the Blessed Virgin Mary to Fr. Stefano Gobbi, 561, 01/01/1996).

HOW TO CONSECRATION (all 33 days video playlist)-

other link https://www.ewtn.com/catholicism/library/slavery-of-love-12824

This topic was modified 8 months ago 11 times by Marek
Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2021 9:21 am
Share: